July 15, 2007

My new favorite thing... Pilates!!!






So I have been taking a Pilate's class for a few months and have fallen in love with it!! It's so much fun to do and the instructor is amazing!! So I had this great idea that I would give it a shot and become a Pilate's teacher. There is a course that you have to take to be qualified. I started it on Saturday. It was lots of fun but a TON of stuff to memorize!! In a few months I will be done and able to teach my own classes!! So excited!!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

So excited to start taking classes from you!!!

Mandy said...

i will have to give you a call when we move back to vegas so i can take classes form you. i have always wanted to try pilates. good for you emily!!

Sherrie said...

Emily That is awesome. To bad I don't live in Vegas anymore. I would love to take classes from you. It was so good to see you at Heather's party. Your pictures are beautiful. You could be a model. Emily I love you tons. You inspire me to be better, try harder and always look at the positive side of things. Your Friend, Sherrie Jackson