October 23, 2008

Snickerdoodles


today my mom and i made these BOMB snickerdoodles! the recipe actually came from this guy that came all the way from washington state to go on a date with me!anyways he was really nice and decided to share his recipe for his snickerdoodles..they are pretty much DELICIOUS! i am going to share his "secret" recipe! just cuz they are SO GOOD!
1 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups flour
1 tsp cream of tarter
bake at 350 he says for 6-7 minutes me and my mom baked them they turned out a little mushy so we did on the 2nd batchfor 8 minutes, but the dough is SO GOOD!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Please save me one!!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

mmmm.... they look good!!!!

Leslie said...

Yummy EM! OKAY- I am finally feeling better- I WILL be calling you this week to do something! :}

Carla said...

Yummy...these are my fav cookies, I am going to have to make them soon!

BIG HUGS ♥