December 8, 2008

utahs own HOT SPOT!

Apparently, the Wal Mart down the road is the new hangout spot! because tonight I went to wal mart with Preston Matthews... and we ran into TONS OF PEOPLE I KNOW!! like Whitney booth aka Whitney Durkin and then my sister,Lauren, might remember the boy i ran into his sister name is Aaron Kelsey! Yup i ran into her brother ,Ryan,he looked a little different now days! but basically the same! he has earrings in hi sears now!NO,excuse me, he had BLING BLING in his ears! anyways it was a fun night! I got to see a lot of people!

3 comments:

lauren said...

ya i remember them how funny..

Lindsey said...

Nothing better to do in Utah I guess!

Cassondra said...

When I was in college Emily, I lived RIGHT behind that Walmart!! That was 10 years ago ... How funny!

Hope you're having a great holiday season!

Love,
Sister Kelsey