October 19, 2009

roomate birthday dinner/FHE

Today is my roommate's,Gerins,birthday! My roommate's and I took her out to eat, We went to Texas Steakhouse, it was good, I didn't think I had ever been there before,or at least I couldn't remember, but earlier in the day my FHE ma texted me asking if i could make a cake Gerin tonight at her FHE birthday party,So i said sure why not I came home from school to find my other roommate Whitnee baking a cake for her already!Anyways we get home from the dinner and i totally space going to FHE for her birthday party.We ended up going to it a lil late . When we finally went I was just seeing the regular people,but i met this one guy who i had not met before,he came up to me with a smile on his face and introduced himself as Matt.I was saying hi to the other girls in my FHE group (surprisingly there are only like 3 FHE guys that come)I get done saying hi to them and he says to me,"You have the spirit VERY STRONG" and all I could think to say was "aww thanks..." Now this probably isn't something i should be sharing because I'm kinda bragging,BUT i just thought it was just too cool that a guy that i have never met before would say that to me!!

1 comment:

lauren said...

oh thats sweet! thanks for the new post finally!!