November 22, 2009

home...home.....

I cant believe that i miss Vegas! of course i don't miss the strip so much as i do my family!! for the last couple of weeks i have been calling ALL of my brothers and sisters kids! just to talk to them! i call my Mom and Dad everyday!i just miss home i am SO EXCITED to see everyone,even tho i am having a blast at school this semester,more so than my last semester!My ward is pretty great i love my bishop and his counselors! thanks to one of my moms old preschoolers,who i am going to ride down with,i leave tomorrow at 4:30!! I'm NOT EXCITED for the LONG drive,but i am excited to see everyone again its been 4 months!!!It has been awhile!

3 comments:

lauren said...

cant wait!! maddie loves your calls!

Lisa Mc said...

We are counting the hours!!

Pamela Williams said...

you are so sweet. and congrats on the last semester! i miss you