March 12, 2010

My Life

First off I want to apologize for not posting anything for a LONG while! I have just been crazy busy with school and life. I've been having tons of fun this spring semester,my roommate's are great so I am going to sign up to live in Ventana again Summer and Fall semester, I started taking drivers ed to get my Utah drivers permit I will hopefully have my drivers license by this summer,I am currently taking a stress management class ,WHICH happens to be my most STRESSFUL CLASS!! Oxymoron??The teacher just requires a lot of reading and tons of worksheets from us,but I am trying to keep up! I applied to The D.I in Provo got on a waiting list with 40 other people ( so i don't think i will get the job there)and i applied to Gold's Gym but I never got a call back from that!I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB because i will be staying up here during the summer and i need something to do,SO if anyone has any leads or anything let me know PLEASE! I plan on this summer saving up my money.Next week is Spring Break i will be heading down to Vegas just for a few days. Just because I miss my family!! Sorry i jumped around a lot i just had LOTS of things on my mind!

2 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

We are so ecited to have you home!!! Love ya sister!

lauren said...

sounds like your doing great! cant wait to see you soon!!!