July 3, 2012

Birthday Time





July 1st was my 24th birthday. We celebrated really on Saturday. I got TOTALLY pampered! we went to Ihop for breakfast then I got my eyebrows threaded (which happens like once a month), I got a pedicure with Sherry, my sister in law. Then on Sunday we had a blast at Sherry and Brittons house the whole Ulmer family came together and  had my favorite dinner...which is  homemade BBQ ribs,mashed potatoes and strawberry shortcake.It was very fun. I missed spending my birthday with out the McIntyre family, but we will see them soon. Joseph  has been TOTALLY SWEET TO ME all week. He got me for my birthday some Dolce and Gabana perfume (which by the way I am OBSESSED with) but his BIG present he is getting me is  that we are going to go on The Price is Right on July 16th. That is the day that we got engaged!! I am SOOO SOO EXCITED!!  

1 comment:

lauren said...

happy bday! your dinner sounded yummy! glad joe spoiled you!! sad we couldnt see you love ya!