February 8, 2008

DINNER AT CARABBAS


OH MY GEEZ... this place is SO GOOD! it was all fancy! ill tell you a funny story... so tonight i went there and anybody that actually knows me knows i cant eat a lot of food! so me and my mom shared the parmeson chicken! it was so good especially with the garlic mashed potatoes! anyways the guy split our meal in half ... which i thought was so nice so i said you should expect a BIG TIP!! but haha in the end we ended up living him a 6 dollar tip!! it was funny!

2 comments:

Carla said...

You lucky dawg!!!! I LOVE Carabbas! It is me and Kim's fav Italian resturant. You know I am going to have to go now that you mentioned it!

They do serve WAY too much food, huh? I always bring home huge doggie bag from there.

So, your blog is beautiful! Who'd you get to help you with it? °Ü° Love ya!

Brett and Heather said...

You go Em!!! I love Carabbas. I guess you already know that. YUM!!