April 23, 2008

PARTY TIME....

i HAD a HUGE TURN OUT TONIGHT!! at my farewell party sorry if i didnt invite you! that doesnt mean you werent thought of!(you'll probably get invited to my wedding!)anyways it was a blast! thanx SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU GUYS GIFTS! they really meant a lot to me! you should be getting a thank you card shortly! thanx especially to leslie and jaime! for throwing it for me and thanx to michael anne for letting it be at her house!and last but certainly not least thanx to everyone who came! IT WAS SO GOOOD TO SEE MY OLD FRIENDS AGAIN!

4 comments:

Jamie and Mike said...

Glad you had fun! We'll sure miss you so you'd better keep in touch!!

Carla said...

Em, so sorry Kylie and I didn't make it. We had planned on it but I have been feeling so sick and finally crashed last night!

Glad to hear that you had fun.

So, when is this wedding of yours? °Ü°

Love you, Em! We are gonna miss you so much!

Brett and Heather said...

It was fun Em. Thanks for including me.

Leslie said...

I will really miss you Emily! you are just such a wonderful, loving and beautiful girl! I am so glad that I got to know you! You are the best! Good Luck! Keep in touch!!!! and HAVE A BLAST!!!