April 25, 2008

TAGGED

1. what were you doing ten years ago? i was preparing to move to our current house! (from te ghetto)i was 9 or 10 i think i was just beinga little priss (as my brother sometimes called me) i was enjoying life!


2.five things to do on my to-do list today?
1.laundry
2.clean room
3.pack - my pants
4.look at UVU website to see if the prices are really as bloody ridiculous as ive been told!
5.go to the movies



3. snacks i enjoy?
1. cereal
2. fruit
3. chicken



4.three bad habits?
1.making sure my closets are closed when i go to bed...if not the boogy man will come get me!
2.spend to much time on the computer!
3.i get aggrivated when things dont go my way!



5.what would you do if you suddenly became a billionaire?
i would first pay my tithing!then id buy a new house n car for my parents (they really do TOO much for me!!) invest,buy a new house n car for myself!



6.places you've lived
1.las vegas
2camp pendelto for a month
3.im going to move to provo hopefully itll be fun!and i will be safe!



7.jobs ive had?
i havent really had any long term but im trying to be a certified pilates instructor:)


8.five things alot of people wouldnt know about me?
1. ive only had one boyfriend my WHOLE LIFE! but ive kissed 5 guys!
2. i get foo dcravings often and if i donthave them i peck my mom and dad so much (bless their hearts)
3.im scared of death (even tho i know its nothing that i should care about)
4.i love almost any on ewho is nice to me
5.i was ina tragic car accident wheni was 14!(pretty sucky note to end on hey?)
i tag lisa mcintyre(grace and lilys mom),lisa mcintyre(the grandma),lindsey falk,bruce and rosemary proctor

2 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

I hop eyou have a great time in Utah. It is good to get that time out on your own. I can promise that you will miss your home though. But, you will appreciate your parents even more than you do now. Have a good time Em!

Leslie said...

thanks for playing the tag game Emily! It was fun to read about you and learn more about you! Good luck tomorrow! Love ya!