May 14, 2008

and we walked and walked and walked...


yesterday was interesting! i had a date with this kid named adam (i met him on the bus) and it was a totally sucky date! anyone who knows me knows i dont walk with great ease! so this guy had brown hair before the date and when he came yesterday he bleached it! it looked like he was 14,when he really is 23!a good thing came from this i had him write my report! he was really nice but seeing as how i had to walk back to my appartment by myself looks like i wont go out with him again!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

nice! Oh well, you can't win 'em all! That's part of dating! :)

Nicole Cave said...

This is why you date lots of guys...to fish out the very best and get rid of the losers!!

Lindsey said...

You be careful with those boys,you make me nervous!! I am SO glad you are having LOTS of fun! We miss you :O)

Carla said...

Like my sister always says... you've gotta date a lot of toads before you find your prince charming!

Lisa McIntyre said...

EMILY- Why are you walking home alone? He should be doing that. You don't date a guy that honks when he picks you up, or one that doesn't walk you home!!! We all miss you, especially Grace. She is always asking, "Emmy go?" then I have to repeat to her that you aren't here right now but you'll be back soon. So sad.... XOXO

Brett and Heather said...

No more walking home alone for you!!! Good thing you got rid of that toad!!