March 7, 2009

wingers/stop light party


Last night i went with my roommate and her 2 brothers and a few of their friends to wingers! I dont remember having this ever i shared the stickers with my roomate! It was pretty good ,but TOO spicy! i only had one of the sticklers! then we were suppose to go to a stop light party... now let me explain what exactly this is! its just a dance party basically ,But if you are single you wear green,wear yellow if its complicated,and red if you are committed.so we came back to my apartment we all got dresses i green and were off to go i was a lil bit excited about it! when we got there though, it was PACKED!!so we ended up just going home! but it was a fun night none the less!

7 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

those wings look freaking good. im jealous...ive heard of those traffic light parties, with me its ALWAYS yellow. HA HA!

lauren said...

man people up there are creative what a fun night and theme for a party

Leslie said...

That sounds fun Em!!! I think those wings are too spicy too! :) Have a great week!

Lindsey said...

What a cute idea for a party!!

Lisa Mc said...

I can't wait for you to come!

Channa said...

Wow! Never heard of such a party. You've got to love happy valley.

Those wings just made me hungry!

Leslie said...

Emily- I will be at your PARTAY on Friday! Thanks! Can't wait to see ya! :)