March 26, 2009

YEE-HAW


Last night i went country line /swing dancing,with my friend from facebook,Jared! It was a blast! i saw Ryan Kelly there(the guy i knew from high school that i went on a date with)The first part was line dancing which was lots of fun! The second part was country swing dancing which made me dizzy and i couldn't really do it,but I plan on going to this a lot more so i can get used to it! Last night i got tired fast but i would just sit down! I danced with a lot of guys named Chris last night! i danced with all together like 4 guys! It was a little awkward cuz my left arm,but it was a blast anyways!

6 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

aww, girl. im glad you had fun! i enjoy reading about your adventures & many dates, youre a hot commodity for sure.

love, pammy

lauren said...

finally a new post! i like doing that kind of dancing its fun! me and maddie had a fun sleep over with you!

Leslie said...

Sounds fun Emily! You are so cute!

Vanessa said...

Fun! Next time you should invite me and Carlo. Just kidding!

Jamie and Mike said...

Glad you're getting out there and having fun!!

Channa said...

That sounds like so much fun. I always got dizzy country swing dancing too. It's a blast though. Just make sure they don't drop you - I've been dropped a few times...!