July 6, 2009

21st...



For my 21st birthday, I went and got a facial , manicure/pedicure,a get together at my house! lots of people came it was a great day ... Then on the 3rd i went with Connie Land clubbing and gambling! he dance club,club Rain, was super fun! I think of clubbing as a right of passage! i think everyone should go to one,just experience it!
but get this i just gambled 2 dollars ,because i said i don't want to lose all my money when I'm bound not to win! i played blackjack machine i won my 2 dollars back,but then Connie was like "do you really want to go to the cashier and get 2 dollars?" so i bet it all and i lost it all i said that's enough for me! At least i can say i tried it now!

4 comments:

Channa said...

Happy Birthday Miss Em! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Pamela Williams said...

thats something i still havent done yet...gamble. lol. im glad you had a fun 21st, facils/pedicure/manicure girl you were pampered! you deserve it

lauren said...

looks like fun, your right its fun one time but thats it!!happy b day

Leslie said...

Happy b-day - late- hope it was a good one! Looks like lots of fun Em! Sorry I couldn't be there! :)