July 12, 2010

DLD-Drivers License Division

I have been trying to get my Utah Permit for ages! (about 2 years to be exact)I've gone to the driving school ,which is a pain trying to get there , not being able to drive.Today a good family friend of ours, Clark Woodger,took me to the DLD.For those of you who don't know you are only allowed to take the test twice in a day.Well, I took it once, I took it slowly making sure I didn't screw it up, and I went back and checked over ALL 50 questions ,and I got a 72 % the first time!Then i went back for the second time hoping id do great not really caring if i passed or failed because i already failed it the first time so I took it faster and I didn't go back and check it , but good news, I PASSED!!!Now on to getting a license!

2 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

I am so proud of you! Great JOb!

Leslie said...

Congratulations Em! That is awesome!