July 1, 2010

My Birthday

Today was a VERY exciting day for me.Not only did i turn 22, but i turned 22 with a bang!My friend Kathy Bechtol took me this morning to the mall to buy me an outfit,we got chinese for lunch,and then we saw the movie Eclipse!(which i liked but i like New Moon a little better)Then tonight at about 6 i went to get my hair done and got a pedicure,which i desperately needed because a friend in my ward did Glitter toes on me and that comes off SO FAST when i wear it!Then i came home and nobody was here;then my roommate Gerin came home and gave me a gift! it was a PERFECT gift for me! a thing of Go-Gurt,a silly t-shirt,and 3 packs of gum!It was really an enjoyable birthday and i am going to see my family tomorrow to top it off!!

3 comments:

lauren said...

happy bday em love ya and miss you

lauren said...

so glad you had a fun day!! miss you!

Lisa Mc said...

I am glad you had a great birthday! We missed being with you!