August 28, 2010

CORNFEST

Today I went with my Grandma,Aunt Pam,Uncle George,Melissa and Uncle David to the Cornfest in Enterprise.I held a fifty - pound Albino Python around my neck (I got a picture of it but it's on my cell phone!)They really did have a TON ...All sorts of different types of corn (I thought there was only like 2 types?) My Uncle David bought everyone a checkered corn(yellow and white) when we first got there!Then we went around to all the booths(it was like a flea market)Towards the end of it this man asked for a volunteer to help him show how this bracelet worked.So I glady raised my hand.This man asked me to stand with my feet together and both my arms out to my sides, Hepushed one arm down and I stumbled a little, then he put this bracelet on my wrist and he pushed me down again and I wouldnt even budge! It was SO COOL!!it is called the"Power Balance" bracelet!

1 comment:

lauren said...

i saw that snake picture sick!! i wish we had fresh farden food like that here!