August 16, 2010

Good Ol' St. George

In EXACTLY ...2 days...3 nights... I will be on my way up to St.George!!It's going to be nuts!!I am SO,SO... EXCITED! Now I was at school at UVU(Utah Valley University) for approx. 2 YEARS. There I took most of my generals, but I still need to take a few more classes, so I can get into The Physical Therapy Assistant program .I am transferring down to Dixie to not only be closer to my family, but also they have the PTA program (UVU did not have it)I am SO EXCITED to actually have stuff to do! I will be taking 2 or 3 classes,I am going to go to Institute, I will be volunteering somewhere close to me, I will be doing church related things, and I will be doing my homework,social life,family life,exercising,and I will Study A LOT MORE!!I am excited to move to good ol' St. George!!

1 comment:

lauren said...

we are so excited for you! i think its going to be really good for you to live there! you will love it!