April 19, 2011

I LOVE...

-How the bathroom becomes a sauna after a shower

-Things that go "CRUNCH"

-How I Talk to my family at least once,daily

-When you are slowing down for a red light, and then all the sudden it turns green

-Getting notifications on Facebook

-Getting random texts

-Seeing people that I haven't seen in awhile again

I love to paint my toes

- How my brothers voice ALWAYS raises an octave when he says my name

- How my sisters ALWAYS seem to get a great deal when shopping

-All of the different nicknames my mom has for me

-How my dad carries a gun EVERYWHERE with him, just to protect his Princesses

-How I talk on Skype with Joe EVERY NIGHT

-My "true" friends

-I have been in college for 5 years, and I am not even close to getting my associates degree /:

- When my roommate's laugh hysterically... because it makes me laugh or smile (:

- How my nieces and nephews call me either Auntie Em or Emmy

-When I crinkle my nose

-To smell YUMMY

-When I am clean and organized

-When I squeal



- How when you talk about bodily functions I crack up almost always




--How my favorite words are fool and psych

-When I split a piece of gum perfectly

-To write on Post-It notes

-To watch infomercials

-Making lists of things i need to get done

-My make-up Bare Minerals

-How I bite my lower lip when I get nervous /:

-How at least 4 times a week, I floss

-To go to the gym and Work-out

-Going to get my eyebrows threaded

-Making new friends

-Chewing almost any type of gum

-I love how my parents accommodate me with buying the cereal that I am craving when I visit them

-Talking to my nieces and nephews ALL THE TIME

-The smell of Brisket coming from my kitchen back at home

-Going to institute/church

-My naturally white skin

-Putting moisturizer on my face at least twice a day

I Remember awhile back being tagged in an I love... post. I want to tag: Lindsey Falk, Lauren Johnson, Lisa Walker McIntyre,Lisa McIntyre and anyone else who just wants to express what they love! I promise its fun to try and remember everything you love! I am positive I left some things out, but here's a pretty good list!

4 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

I love what you wrote! It is so YOU!

lauren said...

fun!! i agree with evrything you love!! i will have to see what i can come up with!

Tom and Sarah's Happily Ever After said...

Love this! :)

Leslie said...

Cute Emily!! :)) Love YOU!!!!!