April 13, 2011

WORLD RECORD!!!


Tonight I walked over to the school to set a new world record. The record we were trying to beat was the number of people to be arm wrestling at the same time.I am not sure how many people we got, but i was one of the last people there (go figure!) and I was number 268 and there were still like 10 more people who came! I guess the old record was like 215 or something... anyways they handed out free tee-shirts that said DIXIE STATE WORLD RECORD APRIL 13, 2011 and FREE Iceberg chocolate ice cream it was PRETTY YUM! (FREE anything is ALWAYS good to a college student!)! Oh ya and the person who I wrestled with was named Marcus and at first I was really good, I put in all my strength,but I could easily see his frustration that he couldn't beat a girl in an arm wrestling match, so I gave in. I let him beat me! WIMP!!

2 comments:

lauren said...

thats pretty cool! you are one strong cookie! sounds like a fun time miss you!

Lisa Mc said...

I am so glad you were able to go and do that! It sounds like a fun time!