July 17, 2011

The Future Mrs. Ulmer

Sideview







Birdseye view


We bought stuff for each other at the 99 cent store


~This is what he bought me. Tricking me into believing that he wasn't going to ask me to marry him till next year





The water fall that we got engaged near







Enjoying our day in beautiful Yosemite










A little before the Engagement


THE PROPOSAL








after the proposal






We had an A-Mazing time at Yosemite. My fiance proposed to me near a waterfall. This is how he did it. He asked me to sit down on a secluded rock that was in the center of a beautiful spot off of trail. I had told him earlier that I thought it was a beautiful spot. He went and found a nice couple and told them that he was going to propose to me and that he would love it if they could take pictures while he does it. I thought they were coming over to take a picutre of us as we have been asking people to do all day. Instead of coming over and sitting next to me on the rock he knelt down and asked me to marry him. I was shocked, stunned and was left breathless. I couldn't do anything but kiss him and because of that I forgot to answer him. Well, he asked me if I was going to answer him and that is when I said " YES OF COURSE!"




It was a great day and I couldn't be any happier. It was perfect how everything went down.

















7 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Love it! Great story, I am glad he made you think it wasn't happening until next year. The pictures and ring are beautiful!

Jessica said...

Emily!! thats soo cute!! IM so excited for you!!

Shelly said...

Love you Em. So happy for you!
Love shelly

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING! Congrats cute girl!

lauren said...

very romantic!! we love it up there in yosemite so pretty! we are soooo happy for you and joe and your ring is gorgeous! couldnt be happier for you ! love ya

Kayde said...

What an amazing story and sooo romantic!! I am so happy for you and your ring is so beautiful. You are going to love love married life I promise!

The Mursets said...

Congratulations! That is awesome that he tricked you!Congratulations!!!