July 28, 2011

Utah's Driver's License

I just got my Drivers License today! I wasn't planning on getting it today till I got in the car with my instructor.
He told me OK, this is the day we are going to do the driving test. I said OK I have never done this before but I am willing to give it a shot, because I haven't been given the driving test EVER in my past training so I thought because of all my training I have had in Las Vegas, Orem, and St. George that I would just try. I passed with a 14 out of 20 the best score is zero and the worse score is 20. I am very glad he didn't tell me the night before because I wouldn't have been able to get any sleep. I am just really excited about this!

4 comments:

lauren said...

yeah!!!!so happy for you cant believe you finally did it!!!

Anonymous said...

Joe told me the good news. Fantastic!!
We all miss you.Debbie

The Mursets said...

Yay! Freedom! That is so exciting!

Bob said...

Sally Sample? Nice tan girlfriend~