June 13, 2008

all you need is love...

i was in my room laying down when all this sudden i get a phone call! "Emily what apartment number are you in?" so i immediately get up!luckily i didn't take my make up off yet!so i told them where my apartment was and like five seconds later i hear a "knock,knock" on my door i opened it up and guess who was their? these beautiful people i love them so much! and thanks for stopping by to say hi! i really needed to see someone familiar! i miss EVERYONE SO MUCH! but good news im coming down on the 20th! YAY FOR ME!!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Emily, you are so crazy! And we are so sumburnt from Lagoon. YIKES! That is a scary picture of us. Thanks for having us! It was so fun to see your huge apartment and especially you.

BIG HUGS!♥

Lisa Mc said...

Em you look great!!! I am so glad they were able to stop and see you!! They are true friends!! We are so excited to see you, the countdown is on!

lauren said...

oh they are so sweet to stop by!