June 2, 2008

are you...umm...SERIOUS?






this is what i was thinking tonight! because this guy named nathaniel got seriously pissed at me tonight becaused i called him nate!(i was honestly just trying to make him feel more comfortable)anyways he was like i think its disrespectful that you call me nate when my name is nathaniel!" so i was like" well i think its disrespectful that you would tell me that i was being disrespectful when i was just trying to make you more comfy!"i was thinking to myeslf .... are you SERIOUS?haha i hope my family doesnt think that i was being mean! i mean i just thought in this situation i said the right thing!

4 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

This is Dad: He's a DORK!!! Nate, Nate, Nate, Nate go find another girl to date Nate!

Leslie said...

What a nerd... Some people seriously need to LIGHTEN UP!

Jamie and Mike said...

What a jerk!

Brett and Heather said...

He needs to get a life!!