June 28, 2008

i love... tag!

Rules:Write down most everything you love! it can be as long or as short as you want!then tag 5 people!
i love... all my BFFS
i love...how im ALWAYS thinking!
i ove...how im SO RANDOM
i love...GUM...its MY FAVORITE!
i love...the heat
i love... my long/naturally curly eyelashes
i love...my curly hair
i love... dates in general
i love...how i can LOVE one thing one day and then HATE IT another!
i love...older men
i love...my parents
i love...how my mom and dad are ALWAYS THINKING
i love... my siblings
i love... my nephew/neices , sister/brothers in law(s), cousins, aunt/uncles,grandparents
i love... how my roomates are so interesting
i love...chatting online
i love... funny storys
i love...to be teased
i love...laughing,shh... its my FAVORITE
i love...the church
i love...all the prophets
i love...god/christ
i love...the scriptures
i love...good examples
i love...being a (self proclaimed) girly girl
i love...all the colors
i love... italian and mexican food
i love...a good jack weyland book (who am i kidding?,they are all good)
i love...HILARIOUS PEOPLE
i love...homemade food
i love...playing games
i love...utah
i love...going to school
i love...helping people out
i love...being nice
i love...being tan
i love...working out
i love...pilates
i love...feeling comfy in my own shoes
i love...getting good grades in school
i love...being cheap,but strangely expensive, at the same time
i love...BBQ food
i love...that my birthday is on canada day!(my brother in law,jesse, loves that too)
i love...to be spoiled!
i love...being grateful
i love...being able to control myself
i love... to clean up (sometimes)
i love....organizing stuff
i love...blogging
i love...FHE
i love...my girl friends
i love...my guy friends
i love...michael buble
i love..waxing my eyebrows
i love...make up
i love...texting
i love...my computer
i love... the feeling you get when you are falling in love
i love...being in shape (and out of shape at the same time)
i love... be sarctasic
i love...kissing
i love...HUGS
i love...danny bechtols, bear hugs (i miss them too)
i love...going tubeing on the lake
i love... all the seasons
i love... to be tickled!
i love...babies
i love...american idol
i love...target and wal mart
i love...being tagged by random people
i love..that most the time my mom has to tell me i've been tagged
i love... that i figured this one out for myself
i love...being loved
i love...baby names
i love...smelly good stuff
i love...gum
i love...cereal
i love...loving people
i love..some of my roomates
i love...that my parents let me live on my own!
i love...the fact that we have not 1 but 2 lisa mcintyres in our family!

i tag:lindsey falk,lisa mcintyre(graces and lilys mom),lisa mcintyre(my mom),melissa browne,cher houston PS i already listed my 5 but juts wanted to let jaime jones know i was infact thinking about her, but i just wanted my family to do it!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for playing Emily! I loved reading yours! You are so awesome and it was fun to read all the things you love!! Jamie and I want to take you out to lunch this week for your birthday!! Maybe tomorrow?!?! We will call you!

lauren said...

oh how sweet you love a lot of things!happy bday tomorrow!!!

Jamie and Mike said...

Hey Em...thanks for going to lunch today. It's always a blast hanging out with you. And thanks for mentioning me on your I love TAG....ha ha. You make me laugh girl. Hope you have a superiffic birthday tomorrow! Love ya!!!

Carla said...

Aww, Em, you made me cry. I miss dad's bear hugs, too...A LOT!

Someone cute is not going to be a teenager anymore tomorrow!!! Happy Birthday, we will see you on Wednesday evening!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!! Have a great One!

Brett and Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!!!
I brought over a little something for you. You were sleeping. I hope you got it.

Lisa McIntyre said...

Oh, that's cute Em! Thanks.