July 2, 2008

its my birthday...yesterday!

thanks so much for everyone who got me presents! You are awesome! yesterday i went and got a manicure/pedicure with my mom! which is ALWAYS NICE! then we went shopping at the fashion show mall i only got 2 shirts from express there!from express then we went to lunch at Maggianos...YUMMY!then i told My mom...i didn't feel like i shopped! (because i mean 2 shirts c'mon?)so my mom took me to fashion Q and ulta where i spent all of my money! then for dinner we went to Outback! its been an awesome birthday!

8 comments:

Jolee said...

Hey! Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. Shopping and good food is always the best!

P.S. My mom wanted me to give you her email address so she can look at your blog. It is shereefullmer@yahoo.com.

Channa said...

Happy Birthday Miss Emily - hope you had a great one!

Jamie and Mike said...

What a fun day you had! You're getting so old Em! So how did your date go the Monday night? Hope you had fun. Here's one more Happy Birthday!!!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for going to lunch with us! You brightened my day! You are so awesome! Glad you had a great birthday!

lauren said...

oh i cant wait to see those cute shirts spoiled!!

Sherrie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Emily. I'm glad you had such a fun day with your Mom. Love you guys!!!!!

Cassondra said...

Happy Birthday, Emily!! Sounds like you had a really fun time with your mom!

When I turned 20, my older brother said, "Congratulations! You are officially nothing. You're no longer a teen but not yet an adult." I laughed. He likes to give me a hard time! But I think you got a better gift with shopping and lunch! Lucky girl!

Thanks for the invite to your blog. I'll send you one to mine so you can see it if you'd like.
Love you,
Sister Kelsey

Cassondra said...

P.S. I need you email address. Send it to jakeandcassondra@hotmail.com and I can send you an invite :)