July 25, 2008

webbed toes!

so tonight i went out with that same guy Shaun Hansen! he asked me for one detail about myself that was funny...so i told him about all the stuff that's happen to me in my life! (i.e. car accident, kidney stones,my middle finger got chopped off by my brother!(which i had to flip him off to show him the finger that got hurt,it was GREAT!) i asked him one thing that was funny about him... he took off his shoe and SHOWED ME HE HAS WEB FEET!! it was so funny!(but kind of weird at the same time) it was fun tonight tho!

6 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Em, You are adaating machine!! I know girls who go to school and never get asked out!!! I guess web toes are not so bad!! It could be worse! I am glad you had a good time! Thanks for the phone call!I love you!

Lisa McIntyre said...

Emily, these utards are way too much for me. I guess he would make a great swimmer though. By the way you are welcome for your finger. I know you love to show everyone that thing. Always remember the church is true, except in Provo.
Your favorite brother, Josh.

lauren said...

uh i hope those were not his actual toes cause those nails were yellow.and need a major pedicure!!!

Leslie said...

How funny Emily! You are seriously dating up a storm! I miss you and love ya!~ HAVE FUN!

Lindsey said...

Em you always attract unique people!! So glad your having fun ~ See you soon!

Carla said...

Wow, web toes. I agree with Lauren, whose ever the toes are in the pic need a pedicure! (I assume you did not whip out your camera and snap a pic of his actual feet! °Ü°)

Hey, Kylie's email is
fallinout2uboy[at]yahoo[dot]com

Now you can invite her to view you blog!

Hugs♥