July 15, 2008

meeting the parents...

today me and my "kinda boyfriend" and "kinda hang out" buddy met up with my parents for breakfast! he was calm and my parents really liked him,which is good for me since hes 12 years older than me! ha anyways he was SO CUTE! he called me later in the afternoon today,while i was at wal mart getting grocery's with my parents...and said to me " how did i do,did they like me?" i replied chuckling" yes,babe, they liked you!" it was actually easier for me to go out with an older guy who ...i guess understands me more... and hes easier to talk to! I'm not planning on marrying him! just fun to hang out with don't ANYBODY WORRY! they actually thought he was a stand up guy!

7 comments:

Jamie and Mike said...

Glad your parents like him! Still waiting for a picture!! It was sure fun having you home for a while. Hope things go well for you up there.

lauren said...

i cant wait to meet him and we miss ya!!

Lindsey said...

We miss you already!!

Carla said...

Was that a typo, did you say 12 years? °Ü° So glad your happy! If he survived breakfast with Bob than he is good!

Love ya and miss ya!

Brett and Heather said...

I agree. We need to see a picture.

Lisa Mc said...

Funny how your mother always mentions to the boys that I teach concealed weapon permit classes and that I ALWAYS carry a gun. Poor guy. He seemed like a nice kid. We'll see. Love ya DAD

Leslie said...

That is great Emily! And glad to hear the apartment is cleaner! YEA! I miss you already~ it was great to see you while you were here! LOVE YA!