August 27, 2008

magic on the stairs...

it was so funny yesterday cuz i went to school to get my schedule for my classes. i was walking up the stairs outside to get into the school! i didn't notice till later but a guy was following me! not creepy tho! he was just headed in the same direction i was n he caught up to me before i could open the door for myself! anyways his name is Jordan he is 21 ,we got to talking a lil bit, he finally asked me out to go to the dance! it was so fun!anyways I'm going to try going to school and finding more dates there! but i have my ways of getting free dinner!!

1 comment:

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

o my freaking goodness Emily you are constantly getting dates!! tell me what ur trick is so i can pass it on to my other friends!! what school are u going too? im glad u had a great first day!! we need to play soon!