August 3, 2008

MY SUPER HORRIBLE HORRIFIC WEEKEND!!!...

SATURDAY...
It was Saturday afternoon around 4:30,when i get this knock on my door! Who was it you ask? It was my roommate, Alex!!I told her to come in...she did as i said ,she asked me not an uncommon question from her! She asked if she could use my cell phone, because she doesn't have one!(i have been telling her for about a month to get one,i mean c'mon even my 10 year old cousin has one!)she was like" can i call my dad because i have a dance dress rehearsal in 2 hours?"
i was like"NOPE, sorry its not my problem,you should have called some one before and set up a time !"so she got all miffed out and started yelling at me,calling me every name in the book!she was basically throwing a temper tantrum because i wouldn't give into her petty temper tantrum, so i just ,patiently locked my door,in fear that she would come beat me up (that's just the type of person she is)i called my newly married friends zach and zaira! They were such good sports they let me stay over there because i didn't feel safe sleeping over here!later she did apologize....TO MY ROOMATE!NOT ME!


SUNDAY...
today as most of you guys know was fast and testimony meeting at church!i was gunna thank my (normal) roomates for being good friends before i move upstairs,but i had to go to the bathroom first! little did i know ,but we have TWO chapels in our church,thats right count them 1...2...so i accidentally went into the wrong chapel!! OH NO,it gets worse!!so i go up there im going on and on about my roomates and i realize my roomates aren't down there ..."so i say... "where'd they go" i keep saying it repeatedly ..."seriously guys, where'd they go?"but i thank them bear my testimony and sit down with these nice people. i was telling them what my roomates names were and what they looked like i was from mars or something?so then this guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder,and said are you sure your not in the other chapel....i was like ya,i didnt know there was 2 chapels in this church!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh Emily you crack me up!! Me and Jesse were laughing so hard! What I love is you really don't care! I would have been SO embarrassed :O)

lauren said...

way to go em you are brave. and ya about the roomate thing thats the reason i didnt want to go away for school cause of crazy girls like that. good thing you had a lock on the door and youre moving! but its not like you couldnt have whooped her you have a pretty mean kick ive had it done on me before!

Leslie said...

WOW Emily! That is a BAD weekend! I am so sorry! i hope you have a better week! That roommate of yours sounds scary! Good thing you are moving! LOVE YA! :)

Jamie and Mike said...

Man Em...that was a horrible weekend. You made it through though!...and I'm sure you are even laughing about it now. Glad you won't have to live with scary girl anymore!

Brett and Heather said...

Roommates are not always fun. I told you about mine that tried to run me over with her car in the parking lot at midnight when I was coming home from work. She was out there waiting for me.
This will only make you realize what a good person you are.