August 27, 2008

my 1st day of school...

I'm way excited for class today! Turns out I'm in a HUGE class with 160 students in it! it pretty much is going to be like he lectures and we take notes! I'm excited tho,because he only gives us 4 exams and that's what my grade weighs on! so no homework or anything! just the exams and he is going to give us a study guide which he said he gets MOST of his questions from! ya so I'm excited about my history class! tomorrow i have my health class and my Pilate's class!

6 comments:

Channa said...

Good luck with school Emily - and congratulations on being a new aunt!

Leslie said...

Sounds fun Emily~ good luck!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

o yes!! lets totally do something!! pick one of ur favorite guys and lets do a double! haha let me know when!! i love u sweetie cannot wait to see u!

Jamie and Mike said...

I've missed your blog updates! Glad things sound like they're going well. Good luck this semester!

lauren said...

time for a new post!!! when are you going to see madison she is getting so big miss ya

Leslie said...

Where are ya EM? I am missing your posts!! What's new with you?