September 21, 2008

lagoon...meeting the parents...

yesterday i went with chase (the guy i went with to the pizza factory) he took me there and it was SO AWESOME! you see I'm SO DEPRIVED! my mom and dad NEVER TOOK ME THERE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER! ha but it was SUCH blast! now i don't think that me and chase dating will turn into anything! Its just fun to go out with somebody you like, and you know likes you back! so were just kinda dating each other rite now! hes catholic a pretty strong one! But i asked him to come to church with me! and today he is! I'm so excited trying to be a missionary ! but last night i also met his parents cuz he lives in the basement at his family's house! (i told him it was his bachelor pad)and his parents were at home making dinner so i ate dinner with them! it was pretty good we had tacos! yummy!his parents were way nice! and the dads girlfriend is a cosmetologist ill be getting my nails and eyebrows waxed for free she offered to do it!! she is seriously so nice!

4 comments:

Jamie and Mike said...

Sounds like a lot of fun...I used to live walking distance from Lagoon so I went there all the time. How did Church go today with Chase?

Leslie said...

Cool Emily! That sounds so fun! I am glad you are getting to know new people! That's what the college life is all about right? Love yA!

Chris and Elaine said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Sounds like you are having a fun time!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

I miss you!!! are you going home for thanksgiving? let me know so we can hang out... love ya