September 9, 2008

root beer floats...

last night we had just gotten home from a bonfire,we were bored out of our minds,so we went to the store and got some root beer and vanilla ice cream! we invited the boys next store over! but the only bad thing was that we didn't really have anything to do while over there!BUT THEN I REMEMBERED that my old roommate's had apples to apples the game! and if anyone has ever played that you know its SO FUN! imagine how much fun it was to have college guys there! so we played apples to apples had a blast and ate root beer floats!

2 comments:

Cassondra said...

Sounds like tons of fun Emily!! I miss those college days! (And I agree, Apples to Apples is a super fun game!!;) )

Sister Kelsey

Leslie said...

YEA!!! I am so glad to hear from you!!! It hasbeen a while, I am glad you are getting your internet fixed. You sound like you are having lots of fun still! YEA!! Are you liking the new roomies?