November 12, 2008

jobs,jobs,jobs....oh my!

today i had an appointment with a counselor at my school to help me apply for some jobs!(because I'm an airhead and cant figure it out!)so while i was in the meeting some one offered me a job as a cashier for the bookstore!The only problem with that was you had to have 6 months of experience as a cashier! so i had to turn that one down! but then on my way home (i was walking)another phone call from i think the same lady asked me if i could come in tomorrow! so I was like "I'm not near anywhere where i could write and i don't have a pen on me!" so she said "that's ok ill call you later" so I was like perfect ...she did call me later and i have an interview tomorrow at 11:30 then I'm going back to the same counselor on Friday! life's so fun!

4 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

I am so happy for you!! That lady Ellen is the one I talked to and said she would help! Now you can support your old mom! HaHa

Brett and Heather said...

Make lots of money so you can build your EMpire.

lauren said...

so fun! good luck and remember be on your best behavior!!

Jamie and Mike said...

Sooo.....what came of the interview????