November 12, 2008

the shuttle

i was going to my appointment to apply for jobs and i see this kid ALL THE TIME on the shuttle to get to school. Anyways the guy i was sitting next to smelled good so i was like..yummy... you smell delicious ! This other kid that was sitting on the other side of the isle was like..."you sure its not me?" and i was like "i dunno who it is but it smells good over here!" and then we just kind of chatted for the rest of the ride over to school (which is about a block..if that)and then we get off the shuttle,he said "he sees me on the shuttle all the time,but he never said hi" and he was like let me get your number! so i told him ya that would be fun if we could hang out this weekend or something!so i might be going out this week/end!but my mom always likes to remind me how guys are not always true to their word! psh I'm going out this weekend mom! haha love you!

5 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Yeah for you!! I hope he calls!

Brett and Heather said...

Remember what I have always told you....let them chase you. Once they get you, the chase and fun is gone. Just make them chase for a long time!!!

lauren said...

oh moms gonna kick your butt

Carla said...

Emily... yeah... what Lauren said!

Jamie and Mike said...

So...make sure you update us all and let us know if he actually called!