August 30, 2009

I miss him!!


from left to right:Ryan Sneed,Sammie Sneed,me,Robbie that picture was taken 2 weeks before the car wreck!
Today is the day that i will remember my whole life! The day that i cant just wash out of my memory, I will remember it EVERY SINGLE day of my life! I will remember Ryan Sneed everyday of my life! there is a scripture i think of just about every time i think of Ryan!"Greater love hath no man than this,that a man should lay down his life for his friend" that's always what I think about when i think of Ryan! ,because he LOVED all the girls in the car SO much! i bet you that he had deal with god saying that,"If I die from this accident,let all the girls live!" he was honestly the best!! i love and miss him!!

4 comments:

lauren said...

we are so happy that you are safe!! hope you have a good day!!

Brett and Heather said...

Emm, you are the best!! I admire you so much for your great attitude!!

John and Marissa said...

Emily! I love that you are so positive. You are such a great example to the rest of us. (Can't believe it's been that long!)

Pamela Williams said...

i didnt know ryan personally, but i went to centennial the year that happened. i didnt even know you then, but i have a feeling youre right in saying he thought that before the wreck

i love you em