August 9, 2009

IT'S OFFFICIAL

I AM AN OFFICIAL PILATE'S INSTRUCTOR!!!!


Just yesterday i had my PRACTICAL exam,where i had to actually teach some one! I taught Cindy Walker... I asked when i was done, if Ihad passed that part of my test,she said "you passed with flying colors!!" ,BUT,then she said "I haven't even looked at your written test yet( which i took on Monday),i won't look at it till this weekend,she said she would call me on Saturday to give me the results,i didn't hear from her in the morning or in the afternoon or even the evening,i didn't hear from her till 8:18 last night!"So last night at about 10:30 i decided to check my phone ,luckily i had a new voicemail.... it was her!! SHE SAID I PASSED THE WRITTEN EXAM WITH A 90 % (you had to get an 80 % to pass)so i will get my certificate at the end of the week!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND FASTING!!

5 comments:

lauren said...

yeah!!!! thats so exciting i knew you could do it!! congrats

Jamie and Mike said...

I'm so happy for you Em! Way to go!!

Lisa McIntyre said...

YEY!!!!!!! We are proud of you Em!

Sheree said...

Great job Emily! We are so proud of you. Pilates is such a beautiful exercise...I can see why you love it!

Leslie said...

I am so happy for you Emily! That is just awesome! You are going to be a great instructor!