August 29, 2009

new apartment

my roomies Jessica and Whitney (we were missing Gerin,because she was at work!)
me at my desk that my apartment provided for me!

me n lyndee she is the best! she stored all my stuff i left up here last semester at her house! we love her!!

I am getting along great with my roommate's this semester,but they are all 18 i guess that kind of makes me like the "mom" of the apartment,but i like it! I do have to say i don't have a king size bed like the last place i lived,but a twin does perfect! Its easy for me to make everyday, i don't move around much in my sleep,so I wont ever fall off! its true this apartment is a Lil bit further from school than my last place but it has a washer and dryer in the apartment,so I don't have to go get quarters every week or have to use the community washer and dryer! Which is nice! I have been having a blast up here just hanging out with people!

2 comments:

lauren said...

i really like your hair!! looks sooo healthy! thats nice of lyndee to do all that~~ nice apartment have fun up there love ya !

Pamela Williams said...

i wish i were your roommate :D