March 20, 2008

my move to provo!!

This week i went to provo with my mom,to look for an apartment for me!the first place we went to was the parkways crossing which were nice but we heard from more than one person its a PARTY SCHOOL!and to me personally, sleep is MUCH MORE VALUEABLE!so we looked at a few other places and nobody was there ever to show us around and help us out! we finaly went to one they had a couple nice people there to talk to us! only problem was.... they didnt show their apartments on tuesday they only show them monday wednsday and friday (we were there on tuesday) we said ok,we'll come back tomorrow to look around.on wensday we went back to an apartment complex close to the school, the apartments were nice! and its rite across the street from the school... plus it has all the amenties i want! soi rented a room!immoving towards the end of april:)

10 comments:

Lisa McIntyre said...

Yeah Em!!! Good for you, we are all so excited for you! You're gonna love it.

Brett and Heather said...

I want to hear all about it!!!

Lindsey said...

Your apartments are really nice!! We are excited for you but kinda sad :(

Carla said...

Congrats, Em! Mom said she had so much fun you with and your mom. She loves having company. I think she gets lonely up there and misses everyone here. Thanks for going to see her!

We are gonna miss you chica!

Leslie said...

Wow! Exciting Emily! I am glad you found a place but we are going to miss you sooo much! Our favorite VT'eee.. :P

Jamie and Mike said...

WOW!! So exciting! Did you take pictures of your new diggs? Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cher said...

I can't believe you're going so soon!! That is so exciting! Are you going to go to school while you're up there?

Jolee said...

Hey! I found your blog. Anyway that is really exciting you are moving here. What apartments are you living in? I live right in Provo so if you ever need anything just let me know! Oh and my blog is www.ryanandjolee.blogspot.com

Talk to you later!

R. A. L. III. said...

I can’t believe you are moving!! I am going to miss you!!! But WOW! How exciting!! You are going to have so much fun! Just don't forget your old friends in Vegas when you visit!