March 6, 2008

WINNER WINNER ....for the softest sugar cookie recipe ever!



1 cup butter softend 1 cup sour cream
2 cups sugar 6 cups flour
2 eggs 2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp vanilla 1 tsp. salt
1 cup sour cream
6 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

cream butter ,sugar,eggs,vanilla,and sour cream.then add dry ingrediants. roll out(not too thin)and cut into shapes!bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes (i put mine on 9 minutes and they turned out great!)it says the dough doesnt need to be refridgerted! but it was too soft for me and kept sticking to my rolling pin! so i let it sit for like 1/2 hour or so! thanx to my sister lauren for this great recipe!

7 comments:

Jamie and Mike said...

Thanks for the recipe Em....I'm excited to try it. And for the yummy treat on the doorstep! I'm going to have one for breakfast!! :) You're the best!

Leslie said...

thanks for the cookies last night Emily! they are AWESOME! We devoured them! You are so sweet! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Jamie and Mike said...

I know I'm not in the picture! :( I need someone to take one with all of us....or learn how to run fast and use my camera's timer!!

lauren said...

oh im so glad you like the cookies! we love them to

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathryn e. said...

Emily I think I have one more time, but I could be wrong! Let me know!

Lindsey said...

I think you should make me and Corbin some!! Hey delete that comment by akinol off your blog it's a virus!!