March 13, 2008

NUCCA CHIROPRACTERS


This is a VERY COOL procedure!! its very low amount of force used on you....but the results are AMAZING!! for example i was able to swing my left arm after the first treatment! and i usually shrug my shoulders wen i go to bed...but i havent since i got the treatment! anyways the results are amazing! very few chiropracters do the NUCCA system! but i see a man thatsin my ward...THOR MONGIE! hes amazing!! and that south african accent just make you want to curl your toes! i love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carla said...

This so cool! My friend Marchelle swears by this! Thanks for posting. It reminds me to get going with this. Hugs...

Carla said...

Oh, and loving the page! It is so you!

Leslie said...

that is sooo great that you have found something that helps so much! AWESOME! Bro. Mongie is great!

Lindsey said...

Em you have another virus at the top delete it!!