March 1, 2008

i am so ADDICTED to these!!


ok,so i know how much WE ALL LOVE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! but i hate the girls always being RIGHT by your side when you come out of stores! anyways so i was on this date the other night,and he said we were going on a picnic which i was excited about! since i've never been on a picnic! so we bought some noodles,went back to his house to make it! and when we were coming out of albertsons he bought me some........ thin mints! because i said i LOVE THEM!!so he bought me a box and this is SO EMBARASSING!he bought me the box last night at like 7 and officially i JUST FINISHED THE LAST ONE AT 6! haha i know im such apig! but what can i say?....I LOVE THIN MINTS!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

what do you mean you have never been on a picnic?

Rodriguez Family said...

I finally learn how to leave comments , we love your blogs and you are a real sweetheart. Please continue ,we are just one of your blog fan. Take care.
Mariglo

Anonymous said...

These are my favorite, too! °Ü°

Leslie said...

Emily,
You are just the dating machine these days! I keep hearing that you are going on all these dates! Woo hoo! Watch out for Emily! :)
How fun! I love thin mints too! They are awesome!

Jamie and Mike said...

Thin mints are awesome!!! So who was this guy? Give us some deets!

Jamie and Mike said...

Em....so who's the thin mint guy?

Lisa McIntyre said...

Those are my faves also Em!