February 26, 2009

high heels...bad heals!!


i got shoes like these to try because i feel like my ankle is finally sturdy enough!LUCKILY i bought these pair and another pair of heels at payless for 15.43 i haven't tried my brown pair yet but i tried my black pair boots!! the kind i got i couldn't find on the Internet,so these will have to do but the kind i got held my ankle more.The thing with high heels for me,seeing as i haven't worn a pair of heels in 6 years,i was totally hurting! Luckily a guy from the shuttle dropped me off! so i didn't have to walk around any more! and then later that night,i got a foot massage from this way sweet guy!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Em high heels are SO over rated!! Stick to the cute flats :O)High heels are not worth the sore feet!!

lauren said...

WHAT you scored a foot message.man hope you had clean feet.i all i wear is flip flops and flats cause comfy is what im all about.

Lisa Mc said...

The heels are not worth it! Love ya !

Pamela Williams said...

i wish someone would give ME a foot massage! you are so strong emily, i love you! im glad you can find joy in such a small thing as high heels, which most of us take so for granted. you are such an optisimist, you make me want to be such a better person!