February 15, 2009

Monster Truck Jam


Last night was Valentines day,but my original date (Jason)bailed out on me because it was snowing so hard!So luckily for me my friend Preston Mathews texted me if i wanted to go to the monster truck show with him and a big group of friends! I had no other plans so i went! Not thinking it would be as fun as it was!They give you free ear plugs. Which i am glad they did because it was LOUD!! I am glad i had something to do on valentines day,besides mope around in my room all night.

6 comments:

lauren said...

those are really fun glad you had a valetine!!

Pamela Williams said...

that was awfully sweet of him. im jealous, i want to go to a monster truck rally!

i know preston matthews! went to centennial with him, i think he ran track with me too.

Lindsey said...

Jesse & I have been to a Monster Truck show in Canada and it was actually really fun!! Glad you had a good night :O)

Chris and Elaine said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. My boys have gone to monster truck jams and have had a blast!

lauren said...

time for a new post!!!

Channa said...

How fun Emily. I have been once in Southern Utah. They really are so LOUD. Even with the earplugs I came away with a headache. Glad you had fun!