February 1, 2009

friday night


Last night was very interesting,to say the least! so all day i wanted to return the crock pot my mom got me! I also needed to go to the store and get some grocery's! As most of you know,I dont drive! So I went to facebook and asked if anyone wanted to take me! No one replied till about 5.It was this kid who I've been talking to on facebook for about 3 months.The only problem was he lives in Ogden!! Which for those of you who don't know is like 2hours away from Orem! He came anyways because he promised me that we would go out sometime! When he arrived here we went once to Wal mart to just get food(trip 1) brought it back to my apartment (trip 2) then we had to grab the crock pot,went back to Wal mart to return it(trip 3) to Wal mart and then to my apt,then we forgot the instructions! (trip 4)(because im a nerd and put the instructions in my drawer so that i would know where they were!)so we had to drive back to my apt for the 5th time! then go to Wal mart again! (trip 6)Then after that we went to Carabbas for dinner! but the only sad part was we didnt really talk during dinner!We have good conversations on facebook but i guess we just weren't feeling each other! Then during dinner he got a random call from his friend who said that he had flipped his car in the Ogden canyon!He was the only one to answer his call so he had to go help him! i think that he was lieing ,we were gunna watch a movie but i think he said to himself this date blows! i don't wanna watch a movie too! so he went back up to Ogden after dinner! haha i feel so bad things just didn't click!

3 comments:

lauren said...

thats the restraunt jason and i had our first date sorry it didnt work out!

Leslie said...

BUMMER- sorry it didn't work out!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Emily, you make me laugh. I would've given you a ride if I was in Orem or Ogden or Logan! :D You're awesome!