February 7, 2009

why having the saddest crying face...pays off!!


Today was the last day possible that i could test for my history 1700 class!I went to the testing center which is just up the street a little from me. I found out that since i have special needs ,that i would have to set up an appointment! its Saturday, i didn't think anyone would even be in the accessibility office.I stilled called there in hopes they would be there,and good news ....they were! So i made an appointment for 12! i went into the private room they gave me The man explained to me that the only notes i could use was what she said i could,So i agreed .Then mid way done with my test i remembered that my counselor had told me i was allowed to use my notes!I went and got my notes from my back pack! Towards the end of my test i had a question for the guy helping me.Silly me i forgot to put my notes away and he said that he would have to VOID the test! so of course i started CRYING! and if any ones ever seen me crying ,Ive been told its so sad!i pout my lip,my chin quivers,my nose flairs and tears just start flying down my face! The guy was like "no,don't cry" i was just so sad i kept apologizing and i said i thought i could use them but it wasn't on my accommodations sheet! That i was allowed to use notes...even tho my counselor told me i could!I am so Glad that guys don't know what to do with themselves when girls cry! its the best!Needless to say he DIDN'T void my test!

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Your a bless child, make sure you talk with your teacher and the councilor about getting the accomadations. hugs & kisses mom

Leslie said...

LUCKY GIRL!!! :) that is awesome!

lauren said...

your a brat!!! youngest child syndrome!....spoiled! j/k