January 4, 2009

25 questions i guarantee you've NEVER ANSWERED!!

1.would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
nope i am wanting to kiss someone i respect and respects me too next time!

2.what song describes your relationship status?"its a BRICK HOUSE!"haha meaning i am no where close to a relationship!

3.how much does your dog weigh?ehh like 160?

4.are you a heart breaker or a heartbreakee? Ive been both... but i will say Ive broke more hearts!


5.ever waxed your legs?nuh uh psh....PLAYA PLEASE!! ...OUCH!!

6.earrings or necklace?my ears are very sensitive i have my ears pierced i so i can wear earrings but they ALWAYS GET INFECTED!!

7.who have you talked to most today?my mom and dad

8.friend of the opposite sex that lives close to you? well Devin lives right next door but Ian lives kitty corner to me.

9.color of your shirt?black...what else?

10.what color is the background on your computer mainly?red..i think i need to change it i think the red is effecting my eyes!

11.are you a bad influence?of COURSE NOT...I'M AN ANGEL!!

12.what colors are your eyes?hazel sometimes brown sometimes BUT when i cry ..they are blue or VERY GREEN

13.would you rather have one of your siblings names? yes,if i had a name starting with a L life would be SO MUCH EASIER all my brother and sisters have J,L listen josh and Lisa , Jesse and Lindsey , Lauren and jason and get this all of my in laws have a birthday on the 13Th!! AHH THE PRESSURE!!

14.would you do anything for someone? depending on the person and what they asked of me..but ya probably

15.do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?i do when I'm instant messaging people on facebook

16.what song is on? "lucky" by Jason mraz feat. Colbie caliatt

17.are your grades good ? i don't knows until i start the semester

18.do you watch Gilmore girls?ALL THE TIME!!

19.do you read trashy romance novels often?ummm illl admit i LOVE jack Weyland books ...and umm twilight...does that count?

20. have you ever written anything about your life?no not yet but you know what would be great?is if me ,my mom,and my dad sat down and wrote a self motivating book! then i could tour around the world and motivate people... you know that's what i wanted to do!

21.do you know how to knit?I'm taking that up hopefully by the end of this year!

22.when you open your closet,what is the dominant color? white and black of course!


23.do you keep a diary or journal online?only the blog

24fly or road trip? fly definitely! I'm too antsy in the car !oh ya and i get car sick ALL THE TIME!!

25 favorite Disney movie? umm id have to say either peter pan or Cinderella?


iI now have to TAG 7 people! i tag Lindsey Falk,Lauren Johnson,Lisa Mcintyre (joshes wife) Lisa Mcintyre (joshes mom)

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Emily you are so funny !! We miss you! Love you

Jamie and Mike said...

Emily I loved reading all of your answers.....I could totally hear you saying them. You need to email or call me and fill me in on life. Miss ya!

Leslie said...

HEY EM!!! Hope you are doing well in Utah! I was sad that I didn't get to see you much at Christmastime! I was in Utah for most of it! I hear you guys got TONS of snow the past few days! Take it easy and HAVE FUN!