January 29, 2009

Institute

Today was my second time at institute(for the semester)! Since i didn't have school today, I headed over to the institute building. I started taking institute on Tuesday,i started taking the Book of Mormon class since I'm reading my BOM nowadays. My class starts at 3 i went there at 2 because i was bored! I went into the "hang out room" which was pretty much what it was! when I first walked in i saw these 2 guys playing pool.... Zach and Cayden, so i asked if i could join.They said "sure, why not" so i started playing pool with them. I was not good at all! , but they didn't even care! They helped me it was fun then i met this guy named Evan,he was nice any friendly,he was a tall glass of water tho! he was 6'10!! He was nice too tho! I can see why my sisters said the institute is like a meat market...because it really is! Zach and Cayden were asking me questions like "what do you like to do for fun?"of course knowing me ...i said the wrong thing! i said i like to cook but i love to bake! haha then they said we should get together sometime and bake cookies! i said ya sure i know a BOMB recipe for some chocolate chip cookies! so Zach got my number! we will see if they call or not tho?

2 comments:

lauren said...

glad your reading the book of mormon! if you hang out to long at institue someone for sure will propose to ya so be careful!

Leslie said...

That sounds like fun Em-- Institute is a great place to meet people! :)