January 8, 2009

first day of school




Wednesday was my first day of school,it was good ! Everyone is probably wondering what classes I'm taking? My first part of the day (9:00 am)was Tai Chi, my instructor,tho old,was very wise and experienced! He is an old Chinese man tho i forget all my teacher names I'm sure ill get it by the end of the semester! the next class (1:00 pm) was history this class blew! because my teacher didn't even show up! She said she was sick which i understand,BUT it was the FIRST day of class at least come meet the class teachers never teach on the 1st day! then my last class was health....my teacher is nice I'm excited about it! tho would it kill her to lay off a little on the eye makeup?

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

I am glad you had a good first day!
Keep up the good work.

lauren said...

what is tia chi? sounds kinda oriental! well glad you are all set up! miss ya

Leslie said...

That is hilarious! You kill me! You are so funny! Hope it's the best year EVER for you! :)