January 12, 2009

TODAY

This morning i had Tai Chi (Martial art class)i walked to school at 9:00 and then i walked back to my apartment just fine. I walked to my apartment to have some mac and cheese (my grandma Rosemary and grandpa Bruce got me while they were in town)Then i had another class at 1:00 which the teacher has not even been there for the first two days we met. and i was walking fairly sturdy but then.... i hit some black ice i think!! and i TOTALLY BIFFED IT!! i got my WHITE pants dirty and i scuffed up my left arm and left hip and in the snow!even tho my pants,my arm ,and hip were all scuffed up i had to go to class!



I went and i found out that my teacher who hasn't been there for a few days is RUDE man there were SO MANY TIMES where i just wanted to raise my hand and tell her off ...but to my dismay i resisted!



i went to the computer lab after class while i was waiting for my 3:00 class to start. and when i met him he looked pretty normal.... then he turned his face to look at me all the way.... he had some white stuff on his eyebrows and eyelashes. I of course thought he was an art major and got some paint in his eyes...he told me the real story tho! he said he didn't have any pigmentation there... which i haven't really seen except for maybe albinos but he seemed pretty normal to me!

2 comments:

lauren said...

man em, i hope your ok you better be care, and as for that pictue of the white eyebrows knda freaked me out

Leslie said...

That ice can be so dangerous! Be careful Emily! You are so cute! You never stop cracking me up- that sounds a bit freaky!